Friday, 11 September 2015

The quiz told me that I was interpersonal. I do agree with that because I am very social and I enjoy working in groups and helping other people out. In group situations, whether it’s with friends or school or my family I can become the leader without hesitation. This knowledge can help me in my education and future and help me know what type of careers would best suit me. Personally before taking this test I was interested in becoming a Physiotherapist. I was interested in this career path because I knew I would be working with lots of different people all ages and helping them on their path to recovery and well-being. After taking this test I am still interested and believe it is a good choice for me and my personality. I don’t think I would enjoy working in an office where I just sit at a desk all day and don’t socialize with anyone. Now knowing that I have a interpersonal personality I can feel more confident when planning towards my future and job.

No comments:

Post a Comment