Wednesday, 7 October 2015

My lollipop moment: civics post #1

My lollipop moment was when I was doing competitive gymnastics a few years ago. I had been working really hard on getting a certain skill on bars and it took me about 6 months until I finally got it. When I did my coach cried she was so happy and then brought in ice cream for our group. She seemed almost as happy and proud as I was. I will always remember this because it made me feel so special and cared for and now that I am coaching gymnastics, I hope I can make relationships with the gymnasts like she did with me. She is truly inspiring and someone I had always looked up to. Unfortunately on Monday she told us she had to quit because she was going back to school. It was very hard for her and all of us and she impacted many people's lives greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment